How do our partners help complete what we do?
Our partners are allies in improving the health and wellness of American Indian people in Kansas, Oklahoma, and Texas. Some of our partners work directly with our Indian communities, while others contribute resources in multiple ways to address essential tribal public health needs.
OU has helped SPTHB with a variety of grants, including but not limited to Good Health and Wellness grant, Health Disparities grant, the CDC grant, and the TEC grant. OU has provided personnel, technical assistance, and other services that are unique to a university.
- Alaska http://anthctoday.org/epicenter/
- Albuquerque Area Southwest http://www.aastec.net/
- California https://crihb.org/ctec/
- Great Lakes http://www.glitc.org/programs/epi-home/
- Inter-Tribal Council of Arizona http://itcaonline.com/
- Navajo http://www.nec.navajo-nsn.gov/Home.aspx
- Northern Plains http://nptec.gptchb.org/
- Northwest http://www.npaihb.org/epicenter/
- Rocky Mountain https://www.rmtec.org/
- United South and Eastern tribes http://www.usetinc.org/
- Urban Indian Health Institute http://www.uihi.org/