4 Day EMI E0580 – Emergency Management Framework for Tribal Governments
The Emergency Management Institute (EMI) 4-day course provides a basic understanding of emergency management principles and their role in leading and directing their tribes in developing and implementing comprehensive emergency management systems. Specific topics include identification and analysis of hazards, developing an emergency operations plan and other planning, assuring readiness through training and exercises, forming partnerships in the public and private sectors, and upgrading and sustaining emergency management capabilities.
For more information contact Michelle Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org or (432)634-8991
- Identification and analysis of hazards
- Develop an emergency operations plan and other planning
- Assure readiness through training and exercises
- Form partnerships in the public and private sectors
- Upgrading and sustaining emergency management capabilities
Tribal emergency managers and personnel, tribal government agency/department heads, tribal government employees, and tribal leaders.
Students completing the course receive an EMI Certificate of Completion for 2.4 CEUs.
You will need a FEMA Student Identification Number (SID) prior to the class.