- This event has passed.
CAMS Training – Collaborative Assessment and Management of Suicidality
The CAMS Assessment training model provides a spectrum of experiences that optimizes the learner’s understanding of how to use CAMS within clinical practice across different treatment settings and clinical populations. CAMS is adaptable to traditions and culture in approaches to treatment. Training is for licensed mental health providers.
- Experience an evidence-based and easy to learn suicide-focused intervention
- Increase clinical confidence in this intervention model
- Reduce the risk of malpractice
- Increase hope for people at risk of suicide
Participants will need to:
- Complete a 3 hour, self-paced online training prior to June 24, 2021 (3 CEUs)
- Participate in a 7 hour live, virtual training (7 CEUs)
- To register for this free training email Shiela Williams at email@example.com
- Limited space available
To attend this free training email Shiela Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org