- This event has passed.
NIHB 10th Annual National Tribal Public Health Summit
May 13 @ 8:00 am - May 15 @ 5:00 pm
2019 National Tribal Public Health Summit
Please join The National Indian Health Board (NIHB) for the 10th Annual National Tribal Public Health Summit (TPHS) May13-15, 2019 in Albuquerque, New Mexico at the Albuquerque Convention Center. The National Tribal Public Health Summit is a premiere Indian public health event that attracts over 500 Tribal public health professionals, elected leaders, advocates, researchers, and community-based service providers. This year’s Summit will feature dynamic national speakers, interactive workshops and roundtable discussions, a welcome reception, the annual Special Diabetes Program for Indians poster session, a morning fitness event, culture night, as well as the presentation of the 2019 Native Public Health Innovation awards!
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Public Health Policy, Infrastructure and Systems
- Substance Misuse and Behavioral Health
- Environmental Health and Climate Change
- Emergency Preparedness and Emerging Issues in Public Health