- This event has passed.
Southern Plains Community of Practice
May 14 @ 8:00 am - May 15 @ 4:30 pm
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Connect with others who share similar goals.
- Generate and explore ideas in a collaborative environment.
- Solve challenging problems through dialogue and exchange.
- Create new, mutually beneficial opportunities to network with others.
- Engage in Tribe-to-Tribe practice sharing.
Continental Breakfast provided at Hotel
Lunch Provided at the training site
May 14th -15th, 2019
Sign-in at 8:00 a.m.
732 Riversport Dr.
Oklahoma City, OK 73129
SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Downtown/Bricktown
600 East Sheridan Avenue
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73104 USA
Make reservations by April 23rd
- Describe an indigenous public health approach to integrating public health and health care.
- Describe domains and measures for public health and health care integration.
- Utilize Indigenous engagement and performance management models to transform a tribal health system.
- Highlight practical strategies and approaches to building public health capacity and health care partnerships.
- Provide links to resources and tools to improve performance and facilitate collaboration across health services.
Who: We recommend tribes identify a team of 2-5 people to attend this training. Teams can include tribal health care and public health administrators and managers; performance management staff; and others interested in learning more about public health.