- This event has passed.
Training for Indian Health Services/Tribal Health Programs Reimbursement Agreement Claim Submission Updates
January 29 @ 11:00 am - January 30 @ 4:30 pm
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Indian Health Services/Tribal Health Programs (IHS/THP) Reimbursement Agreement Program Office will provide training for tribal staff involved in processing and claims submission for the program.
Training topics will include:
- VA’s change from the Vendor Inquiry System (VIS) to the Customer Engagement Portal (CEP)
- VA’s new payment system: the Electronic Claims Adjudication Management System (eCAMS)
This training session can be accessed at https://vacctraining.adobeconnect.com/ihs-thp/ with dial-in number 1-800-767-1750 Access Code: 56497
The dates and times for the training are:
- January 29, 2020, from 11 to 11:30 am ET
- January 29, 2020, from 4 to 4:30 pm ET
- January 30, 2020, from 11 to 11:30 am ET
- January 30, 2020, from 4 to 4:30 pm ET
All training sessions will cover the same material. Relevant staff should only participate in one training session. This training will be conducted using Adobe Connect, which limits the number of participants to 100 per session.
IHS/THP: Overview Video
IHS/THP Overview: https://www.va.gov/COMMUNITYCARE/providers/info_IHS-THP.asp