Online Statement of Privacy
An individual’s private information is an important priority of the Southern Plains Tribal Health Board. This Online Statement of Privacy applies to private information and data collected online through the SPTHB website.
Through the use of the SPTHB website and social media platforms, you consent to the terms and conditions of the data procedures of SPTHB. If you do not consent, you should refrain from further use of SPTHB’s website and social media platforms.
Use of Information
- SPTHB may collect and make use of personal information to assist in the operation of the organization’s website and social media platforms, in order to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. SPTHB may use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible services that may be available to you from SPTHB. SPTHB may also be in contact with you with regards to completing optional surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential services that may be offered.
- SPTHB may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon SPTHB and/or our website or social media platforms.
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and property of SPTHB
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of our users, of SPTHB, and/or the general public.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
- All users and/or visitors to our website and social media platforms have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website or social media platforms, please send an email notifying SPTHB of your wish to unsubscribe, to email@example.com.
Links to Other Websites
- SPTHB shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural, and technical security with respect to our office and information storage so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
Changes to Online Statement of Privacy
- SPTHB reserves the right to update and/or change the terms of the Statement of Privacy. The most current, applicable Online Statement of Privacy will be posted to our website atspthb.org so that our users and visitors are always aware of the privacy measures in place to protect individual private information.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Online Statement of Privacy, please feel free to contact us at the following email, telephone number, or mailing address:
Southern Plains Tribal Health Board
9705 N Broadway Extension, Suite 150
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73114
Last Edited on 3/29/17